- I started juicing. Juicing is actually part of the protocol, but I hadn't been doing it. Even when I went through the intro diet (both times) I didn't juice. I only juiced once and I don't know if it was during intro. I started at three times a week, making carrot/celery juice in my Vitamix but now I am aiming for twice a week. The reason I started juicing is I felt that I needed to cleanse my liver and I read that juicing is what Dr. Campbell-McBride recommends for that.
- I started stretching and working toward exercising more.
- I got on a vitamin D supplement and made a better effort at taking my fermented cod liver oil.
- I started trying to get off of the computer earlier in the evening so that my melatonin production can get going. I also asked my husband to turn my lamp on in the morning before I wake up but that hasn't happened very often.
- I upped my magnesium intake.
- I've been trying to keep my fructose low. I haven't been having as much squash or coconut milk.
- I'm trying (but haven't had a lot of success yet!) to eat more greens.
- I've been taking more hydrochloric acid. I almost forgot about this one. I have low stomach acid and I take betaine hydrochloric acid but awhile back I began to suspect I might not be taking enough.
Since I received some frankincense essential oil for Christmas I have also been diffusing it with some lemon essential oil, as they are both good for depression.
One more thing I recently started was opening up my probiotic capsules again and taking just a tiny bit in the morning. I had a bad experience with that this past summer, but this time I am taking just the smallest amount and I think that will work out better.
I know that sounds like a lot, but overall, it hasn't been. I didn't start everything at once, and as you can see, I haven't successfully implemented all of it yet.