Sunday, December 29, 2013

Why Searching for Better?



Why Searching for Better?

Maybe you noticed I changed the name of my blog...again. Do you want to know what it means?

I’ll tell you.

It means I’m not searching for perfect. Sure, I’d love perfect health. I’d love my mind to always work the way I want it to—no anxiety, no depression. I’d love to have no food intolerances. I’d love to always know what the right and best things to do are.

But...there’s a lot of imperfection in this world and in my life. I’d like to be better. I’m a little better, but I’d like to increase that. In addition, sometimes there is no best solution. Sometimes better is all there is. I try to make better decisions regarding my health, the environment, and other things.

Not perfect. Just better.

4 comments:

71ยบ & Sunny said...

Great goal! This is what I try to do in my own life.

Tina Fariss Barbour said...

Sounds like a great goal that we could all shoot for--better.

Imogen said...

This wonderful. Exactly what we should aim for and I admire you for that

augcott said...

Good name!
We should all shoot for "better".
Happy New Year!
diane @ aug's blog