Thursday, February 27, 2014

Gone Missing

I haven't posted on here in a while, but I do plan to post again. And a little explanation for any of you who are interested.

In December, I was doing well. I was supplementing with zinc, and my mood was doing better--I even wrote a post about. But then it all came crashing down. One stressor after another, and I wasn't handling it well. I think I got myself pushing copper out too fast with the amount of zinc I was taking, and then the stress on top of it wasn't good.

I haven't been up to writing much. I'm slowly, slowly getting better.

Also, though I don't always post on here, I do still post on my Facebook page (link above).

2 comments:

71ยบ & Sunny said...

Glad to hear from you. Hope. You feel better soon.

AVY said...

Live always comes crushing down, the truck is to get out of the rubble and start all over.

/Avy

http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com